Our History

In the Beginning

There were two churches established on our site in 1836 and 1840. Double Springs Baptist Church, as we know it, was organized in 1851. The church was called “Chestnut Log”; however, it was never the official name. The parsonage was complete in 1967. We moved into our present building in August 1993.

Under Construction

Composer