Don’t stay away from church:
- Because you are poor. There is no admission charge.
- Because it rains. Most of us go to work in the rain.
- Because it’s hot. It’s sometimes hot at your house too.
- Because no one invited you. People go many other places without being asked.
- Because you have little children. We have a well-supervised nursery and other facilities for children.
- Because you don’t like the pastor. He’s human just as you are.
- Because there are hypocrites at church. You associate with hypocrites every day.
- Because you have guests in your home. They will admire your loyalty if you bring them along.
- Because you need a little weekend vacation occasionally. No one can take a vacation from God.
- Because your clothes are not expensive. Our church is not a fashion show.
- Because our church standards are too high. Are they any higher than the Biblical standards for a church?
— Church Bulletin Bits #1