If your goal is to be miserable most of the time, the following ten actions will help you reach a state of misery in record time.
- Think about yourself. Talk about yourself. Drop “I” as much as possible into every conversation.
- Pay close attention to what people think and say about you.
- Expect to be appreciated.
- Cultivate suspicion, jealousy, and envy.
- Be sensitive to slights. Never forgive a criticism.
- Trust nobody but yourself.
- Insist upon special consideration.
- Demand that everyone agree with your views and opinions on everything.
- Shirk your duties and responsibilities if you can.
- Do as little as possible for other people.
— Source Unknown
Source: Source Unknown
Additional source information unavailable.
If you have any information regarding the source of this material, please contact the Website Editor: Rev. Chris Fulgham . Thank you.